BELOW ARE INGREDIENTS OF COA FS
- Azdirachta indica
- Carica papaya
- Soundias momdin
- Cernonia amygdlina
- Ocumum viride
A study conducted on COA FS at the School of Pharmacy, KwaZulu Natal University, South Africa, revealed in a preliminary phytochemicals screening that one hundred and sixty one (161) organic compounds in the ingredients of COA FS, including;
ALKANOIDS, ANTHRAQUINONES, SAPONINS, FLAVONOIDS, TANNINS, TERPENOIDS, GLYCOSIDES, OCTADECANOIC ACID, PHYTOL ACETATE, PENTADECANOIC ACID, HENEICOSANE, EICOSANE, HEXADECANAMIDE, OCTADECANAMIDE, 2- METHYLYTETRACOSANE, TRITERPENES and many more.
All the 161 phytochemicals found in COA FS have amazing health benefits so when one takes 10 mL of COA FS one benefits from 161 natural health compounds which the body needs to sustain the immune system.
Health benefits of the 161 phytochemicals found in COA FS are amazing. They include;
- Lowering of plasma cholesterol levels in humans
- Anti-carcinogenic activity
- Inhibitory effect on infectivity of HIV in-vitro
- Protects the liver from injury
Regular intake of flavonoids reduce the risk of a number of chronic diseases including Cancer, Cardio-vascular disease (CVD), Asthma, Neuro-degenerative disorders and protects the brain.
- Reduce blood pressure
- Decrease the serum lipid level
- Produce liver necrosis
- Modulate immune responses
- Alleviates pains and inflammation
- Reduces stress level and anxiety
- Kills bacteria and cognitive functioning
- Treats gastric reflux and ulcers
- Inhibits cancer growth
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Has anti-viral activity against HIV, Hepatitis’s and Herpes
- Reduces blood sugar
- Controls blood pressure
Only five (5) out of the one hundred and sixty one (161) Phytochemicals in COA FS which have been listed above have proven to have amazing health benefits. The remaining 156 organic compounds are also of great health benefits to the Human Body. These compounds support the immune system to naturally prevent and treat many chronic diseases.
COA FS is the immune Booster everybody needs for a good health and general wellbeing.