The Centre Of Awareness Global Peace Mission International
Alfred Nobel University, Ukraine
COA Medical and Diagnostic Clinics in Ghana and Abroad
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO),
COA Herbal Centre
Ghana Coalition of NGOs into Malaria
COA Research and Innovatives
Biography of Prof. Dr. Samuel Ato Duncan, FCIDA
Prof. Dr. Samuel Ato Duncan, FCIDA is a native of Winneba in the Central Region of Ghana. He was born with the mark of the crucifix on his forehead on the 19th February, 1966 which made his parents to believe he would grow to join the priesthood.
Samuel Ato Duncan had his secondary school at the Takoradi Secondary School and Ghana National College. During this period, young Ato realized that there was a potential in him and that he had something particular for this world but could not determine what it was.
In the year 1987, he had scholarship to study medicine in Russia but later deferred to study “THE DIVINE LAW” (The law out of which everything including nature itself emanated).
He believes that “To every problem there is a solution. Where a problem cannot be solved it means the requisite knowledge out of which the solution could be drawn has not yet been acquired”. He believes that the numerous problems the world has no answers to are due to the lack of knowledge from which the solution could be drawn. E.g. CURE FOR HIV/AIDS, CURE FOR CANCERS, CURE FOR RENAL DISSEASE and many chronic diseases and most importantly PEACE OF THE WORLD.
At age 22, young Ato Duncan as he was affectionately called realized that he needed the greatest knowledge and power ever descended to enable him accomplish a divine task which he believed was the main purpose of his existence on earth, “GLOBAL PEACE MISSION”. He was looking for knowledge out of which he could solve problems the world has no answers to. This became necessary because the numerous Universities in the world could not provide solutions to some problems this world was confronted with, eg. HIV/AIDS, Peace, etc.
Global Peace became his sole aim to achieve in life. To him, peace is not absence of war but total freedom in all spheres of life where Mankind can live freely and happily on earth without hindrance whatsoever. He wants a peaceful world free from wars, political and ethnic conflicts, political and social injustices, religious intolerance, immorality, diseases that have no cure, poverty and many other social vices. He sees these as contributory factors affecting Global peace must therefore be tackled locally, nationally and internationally
On the 13th November, 1988 he gave everything he had to friends and denied himself of all earthly pressures and entered into the wilderness in search of a cave where he could live, pray and fast. He finally landed on a hilltop at Adanse Praso where he fasted for forty days and forty nights from 20th November, 1988 to 29th December, 1988 for the Divine knowledge of GOD for this prestigious mission.
This was his prayer;
Blessed Father, in whose presence none is found innocent
Have mercy upon me and enlighten me with a clear shining
Inward light of bliss and remove away all darkness within me.
Fill me with greatest knowledge and power ever descended
So that I may stand worthy to execute your great and Glorious
duty you have giving me. Father you are True so let me be
full of truth. Father you are Love, so let me be full of love. Let
me exhibit the qualities of yourself, so that I may appear before
the world as the one you have sanctified. Father take the my
will and let your will be my will. Father I have come send me.
On the 22nd November, 1988, still praying on the hilltop around 1:00 am, a voice came from the sky which said, “You are The Center of Awareness”. He woke up and contemplated on the meaning of that title but could not understand until he started climbing the ladder of life. So the Center of Awareness was a title given to him by the Almighty God but he chose to name the NGO he established by that title.
After vigorous search for the Divine of knowledge of God for the Global Peace Mission, his request was granted and on the 1st February, 1989 when sleeping around 3:00pm he saw Heaven opened and the knowledge he requested was poured on him like Dew. There and then he felt the presence of the Knowledge and power of the Lord Jesus – (the knowledge the world needs for GLOBAL PEACE)
From the 1st February, 1989, he entered into vigorous independent research to find answers to the above questions. He is passionate about finding solutions to problems the world is struggling to have answers. This research has taken him thirty years (30yrs)
Dr. Samuel Ato Duncan studied alongside his independent research;
1. Business Administration – Development Policy Institute
2. Human Resource Management – Development Policy Institute
3. Leadership and Organizational Development- Development Policy Institute
4. Statistical Literacy and the use of Ghana info for policy Management and Monitoring
5. Good Clinical Practice- FDA (Accredited by Medical and Dental Council -3 credit points)
6. Business Policy and Ethics- Development Policy Institute
7. Controlling Micro – organisms in Herbal Medicine Manufacturing
8. Plant Medicine and Alternative Medicine
1. 1ST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO DISCOVER A POTENTIAL CURE FOR HIV/AIDS
2. DISCOVERY OF CURE FOR CANCERS, RENAL DISEASES, HEPATITIS B AND C AND OTHER CHRONIC DISEASES.
3. ESTABLISHMENT OF SEVEN TREATMENT CENTRES IN GHANA AND SOUTH AFRICA.
AWARDS WON AND CITATIONS
- GHANA PEACE AWARDS 2016 – DISCOVERY OF THE MILLENIUM AWARD
- GHANA PEACE AWARDS 2016 – HUMANITARIAN AND SERVICE PEACE AWARD
- GHANA PEACE AWARDS 2016 – COMMUNITY SPIRIT PEACE AWARD
- HEALTH LEGENDARY AWARDS 2016 – HEALTH RESEARCH PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR AWARD
- FELLOWSHIP of CIDA AWARD 2017 – THE CIVILIAN INSTITUTE OF DEMOCRATIC ADMINISTRATION
- ASEBU TRADITIONAL COUNCIL 2015 – CITATION ON PROMOTION OF HUMAN
ASSOCIATION OF BIOCHEMISTRY STUDENTS OF GHANA 2016 – CITATION ON HIS PASSION FOR RESEARCH INTO ETHNOMEDICINAL AND NATURAL PLANT PRODUCTS FOR IMPROVING THE HEALTH NEEDS OF HUMANITY
HONORARY DOCTOR OF BIBLE THEOLOGY AND CIVIC EDUCATION – GLOBAL GOSPEL UNIVERSITY
DISTINGUISHED EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE TO HUMANITY AWARD – BUSINESS REPORTS LIMITED , GOLD PRIZE AWARD
MOST INNOVATIVE HERBAL PRODUCT OF THE YEAR – HEALTH LEGENDARY AWARDS
MESSENGER OF PEACE IN OUR TROUBLED WORLD – NYUPED NATIONAL PEACE AWARDS
BEST SPONSOR OF MISS COMMONWEALTH INTERNATIONAL 2017/2018 AWARD – UK
- NOGUCHI MEMORIAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH, LEGON, ACCRA
- CENTRE FOR PLANT MEDICINE RESEARCH, AKUAPEM MAMPONG
- NATIONAL MALARIA CONTROL PROGRAMM
- BIOCHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST
- GHANA COALITION OF NGOS IN MALARIA
- TRADITIONAL AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE DIRECTORATE, MOH, ACCRA
- TRADITIONAL MEDICINE PRACTICE COUNCIL, MOH, ACCRA
- LOCAL GOVERNANCE NETWORK
- BOARD CHAIRMAN AND EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT OF THE CENTRE OF AWARENESS FROM 2000 TILL DATE
- PRESIDENT OF COA MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC CLINICS IN GHANA AND ABORAD FROM 2012 TILL DATE
- MANAGING DIRECTOR, COA HERBAL CENTRE 2014 TILL DATE.
- PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR, COA RESEARCH AND INNOVATIVES
- NATIONAL PRESIDENT, GHANA COALITION OF NGOs INTO MALARIA
- INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT, GLOBAL PEACE MISSION